ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Butterfly in My Stomach
It's been a long time since I felt like this.

Some people said, "You've caught butterfly in your stomach. It tickles you a lot, so you can't stop smiling, and blushing, and feeling nervous, and et cetera."

Thank you.

Yes, you know who you are.


p.s.: Well, I don't wanna expect too much anymore. If you're good for me and I'm good enough for you, I'm sure that God will show us the way. Maybe on the next days, or next months, or next years.
p.p.s.: Thank God, You've given me a chance to work with him as a teamwork. Haha, at least until this year :p

Libellés :

1 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------