ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Is This "Over-Emotional" To You?
I should've turned back, I should've known better, than to walk away defeated.
I'll say it tonight, I'll say it forever, and this time I really swear I mean it.
True love is something that comes easy, just one kiss, god I swear I want to.
I heard a pin drop and a nervous heart beat.
Have you ever heard me scream I love you?
I need you know, the earth fell fast asleep.
This room is safe and sound, will you lay here with me and feel it?
I think I like today, I think it's good, it's something I can't get my head around.

Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------