ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Oh, Birthday?



Yeah, I'm officially one year older as of today. My mom said that the best time of our life are between the ages of 20 and 40, because that’s when they're truly our life. It’s not about the views of everyone around us. It’s time to chase our own dreams and realize our own potentials.


P.S.: I always treat my birthday just like any other day. Drink a cup of coffee and read a book somewhere quiet in the morning. Of course, the weather has to be cloudy for me to consider doing that, as cloudy is my definition of good weather. Then after that, watch a good movie while it’s raining. Nice!

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------