ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


About You, It Keeps Spinning In My Head
I’m trying to sleep, but the voices in my head are too loud, and I’m remembering all these things that I’ve done. So, I turn to my side and face the wall, and breathe slowly. Close my eyes, open them, close them once more. I see his face now, you know, I mean, the boy that I usually write about in here. Now, I know I won’t be able to sleep. I suppose this is why most people are insomniacs, the voices won’t go away. I turn the lights on, sit on the edge of my bed and cry. Just a little bit, just to make it easier to breathe. I turn the lights off and try to sleep again.

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------