ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Questioning Myself
Sitting on my furry carpet.
Staring at my laptop's screen.
Waiting patiently for a miracle.
Listening to Fanfarlo - Sand and Ice.
Wishing one day I have a trip around Europe.
Hoping to ride a hot air balloon at some point in my life.
Playing with my cat, Frosty.
Blinking.
Breathing heavily.
Wheezing a bit
Scratching my feet.
Wiggling my head.
Typing this.
Questioning myself.
Looking at my blog.
Thinking of my tasks.
Forgetting to do my tasks! (again).
Enjoying this orange coffee cream.
Loving owls and pretty lights and cameras and cats.
Wanting to skip college.
Realising I need to do my tasks. NOW!!
Trying to stay awake.
Missing the old times.
Needing my family, bestfriends and you.

Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------