ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


The Best Song Ever From Sigur Ros
Sigur Ros - Olsen Olsen
Found at abmp3 search engine


This is BY FAR my favorite Sigur Ros song. The heavy and constant bass reminds me a little bit of the snow- calm and definite, and almost too comforting. And with the falsetto vocals, it's like flying over the mountains. Then in comes the piano, a majestic eagle or hawk err.. I dunno, this song just does it for me. Great to listen to while asleep. Oh my god, I literally just realized how this song makes me feel exactly, it's always been so confusing to me but I have finally got it. This song makes me feel like I'm flying not in the super hero way or on a airplane I'm just flying; under me I see everything the bad and the good and I just look at all of it and I take it all in. Then I come back down and I can't do anything about it and I know that I will never see it like that again and I get sad, yet hopeful because I know that everything is content and the people around me when I get back are in bliss. God, this song is so much. How?

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------