ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


My Future Children
I'm bored. Totally! Oh crap. So, I type G-O-O-G-L-E, a magic word. Why I say that "GOOGLE" is a magic word? Because, Google contains everything. And when you need something, just open you internet explorer or flock or mozilla or opera then type this magic word. BOOM! You'll get what you want.
Okay, go on. Then I type B-A-B-Y. Okay, there's something interesting, makemebabies. So, I click it. Blablablabla I read the term of use. Then I get it, it's a kind of application that combine your face and someone you want, he/she can be your friend or celebs (maybe animals too :p). I upload my photo and I choose Channing Tatum as my partner. Actually, I want Jared Leto as my partner, but in his photo, there's sooo many mustache and beard on his face. So, I choose Channing Tatum. And here's the result..


Little Irischa



Little Abigail


Pretty cute huh? :p

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------