ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Yeah, Procrastinating
Hi, my name is: prilly
Never in my life have I been: bungee jumping
The one person who can drive me nuts is: dad
High school: never ends
When I’m nervous: i wiggled my feet
The last song I listened to was: sky sailing - i live alone
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: rockxtars
My hair is: wavy, black-coloured & medium length
When I was 5: i was in first grade
Last Christmas: i did nothing
I should be: sleeping
When I look down I see: bed
The happiest recent event was: me & my friends hung out in bandung since a long time ago we've met
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: rachel
By this time next year: 4th semester
My current gripe is: assignnments!!!!
I have a hard time understanding: what I really really want
There’s this girl I know that: i don’t think even knows i exist anymore
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: weny/tyara/resty/yuleh/chya/pipin/henoy/uni/pretong/nadya
Take my advice: never give up on someone you can’t go a day without thinking about
The thing I want to buy: new laptop, strictly for college thingy and photo editing. cameras. iPod touch
If you visited the place I was born: bontang, east borneo
I plan to visit: tokyo in 2012 and meet my siblings, uncles & aunties thereee :D
If you spent the night at my house: maybe we can share anything, about problems or whatever. or watching dvd. or manicure. or stupid make over-ing (dandan ala dangdut trs taking picts)
I’d stop my wedding if: dunno
The world could do without: environmental damage
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: WORMS!!!!!! I HATE WORMS because I’m an ophidiophobia
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: washed baggy jeans
Most recent thing someone else bought me: furry carpet
My favorite blonde is: dakota fanning
My favorite brunette is: irina lazareanu
My favorite red head is: anneliese van der pol
My middle name is: aprilia
In the morning I: like to sleep
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: cow
Last night I was: doing my assignments
There’s this guy I know who: means the world to me
If I was an animal I’d be: a cat or a dog
A better name for me would be: i love my name :)
Tomorrow I am: hibernating at my crib
Tonight I am: watching dvds. as always
My birthday is: APRIL 14TH

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------