ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


30 Days Challenges
Day 18 – Something that makes you laugh

- Stupid jokes
I'm easily laughing to a joke that really stupid, maybe another people think that joke isn't funny enough yet. I think my uric laugh is too sensitive, so I easily laugh to something that is not really funny.

- Annoying Orange's video on Youtube
LOL this is a super funny video from Annoying Orange. The video update comes every Friday each week. You have to see this video, I bet you'll laugh out loud. I've recommended this video to my classmates and they love Annoying Orange too.

- Old photos in my laptop
God, I don't know why, these friggin-stupid-old-photos always make me laugh really hard till I cry. I always want to laugh out loud when I see the old photos, when me and my friends are still very geeky. First we thought it was cool, but now it looks really stupid, funny and ... a little disgusting. Ewwwwww...

Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------