ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


30 Days Challenges
Day 08 - A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life

If you asked me about it, maybe I'll say that "I'm not satisfied yet". Why? Because if I felt satisfied, I'll stuck at that moment and never go ahead. In fact, a-good-human-being has to go ahead till she reaches the maximum limit of her ability. If I felt satisfied, I'll be a person that surrender to reality and think that I have received the most satisfying thing. And I'll never try to find a better thing. I think it's a part of human nature if I never feel satisfied.
As a normal person, I also have a greatest moment. I think when I graduated from high school with a high score then accepted at a state university through the most difficult and least expensive entrance test. The test that the participants are all people in Indonesia and it held at the same time. Then, when I saw my name listed in the newspaper, announcement of SNMPTN, Prilly Aprilia - S1 - HI Unpad. I think it's the best by far.
So, don't ever feel satisfied with your life now. Try to do something better, because anything can be the best if you tried. Don't ever stop, just go ahead!

Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------