ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


30 Days Challenges
Day 07 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality



There's a part of it that fits to my personality. Yes, I'm an energetic and enthusiastic. But, sadly I'm moody. So, when I get a bad mood, I will easily get bored. My friends told me that I'm an inspiring person. They think that I'm patient and always solve the problems wisely. That's why my friends always ask me about my opinion or perspective since I was on higschool. I'm a curious person too. In Indonesian, it's called "kepo" LOL LOL LOL. I'm also independent, I'm not a typical of spoiled brat. I like to do something with my own abilities. Sometimes I can be selfish, but mostly I keep selfishness just in my heart.

Libellés : , , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------