ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


30 Days Challenges
Day 1 - Your current relationship

Hmmm.. I'm single. Some people ask me, "why you still single?". It seems hard to explain it. It's not just because I'm too selective, or whatever. No no, it's not that simple. I never see a guy only from his appearance, but also his personality. I love a silly-funny guy who likes to make jokes. I love a broad-minded guy.
Errr... Maybe it's also because I've ever had a bad trauma with a guy. I've been hurt and now sometimes come a sense of fear to begin a relationship. That's why I'm still single until now. But I don't really mind about the "single-thingy". Even sometimes, I want to have a guy that always support me. But, I know, it's just need time to see, to find, and to realize.

Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------