ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Loving Lovegood



It's good, isn't it? I wanted to have it chewing up a serpent to represent Slytherin, you know, but there wasn't time. —Luna Lovegood shows off her new hat.


The hat is an ordinary pointed hat topped with a fake stuffed lion head. When Luna tapped it with her wand, it gave an extremely realistic roar. In the film, the hat is shaped like a real lion's head and has the appearance of Luna having her head in its mouth. She wore it to show her support for the Gryffindor Quidditch team whenever they played against the Slytherin Quidditch team.
And then I get obsessed. I love this and I can't stop thinking about how I could make a lion hat. Luna Lovegood was already my favorite Hogwarts student. The more I read about Luna, the more I love her too! Tell Luna I love her!

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------