1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.
All artworks and photographs here, are by my hands, unless a source is mentioned.
Prilly A. Damayani
Well, I get overly nervous when I notice people noticing how overly nervous I am.
Deals In Heels, The Women Doing Business Their Way
Forget the power suits, meet the new breed of entrepreneurs who are ditching the boardroom to enjoy success on their terms.
1. Always appear bigger than you are
2. Believe in yourself, even during tough financial times, hard work and a great idea still pay off
3. Always go with your instinct. Only go with what we’re passionate about
4. Understand every aspect of your business, so you’ll have a good understanding of what worked and what didn’t so when you’re ready to train someone else, you felt utterly confident
5. Work out an exit strategy, how you want to leave the business, by asking yourself what you’re doing it all for. Every decision you make should be based on that ultimate goal
0 comment(s)Post a comment