ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1
I went to the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 last night. It was my first premiere for movie, and I was so excited. Of course, there were scenes from the books that were cut out of the movie. Let’s get real here, people. It’s hard to consolidate hundreds and hundreds of minute details into a two-and-a-half hour movie. I think they did a pretty good job. I love seeing the relationship of Harry, Ron, and Hermione and how it was affected by the dark times.



Part of this movie that really touch me:

1. When Hermione wiped her parents’ memories by said "Obliviate". I can't imagine If I had to do that. It'd be very difficult.
2. When Hedwig died.
3. When everyone found out Mad Eye Moody died by the dark-eater.
4. When George had a hole blasted where his ear was and he said that he's a "holey-saint" not "holy-saint" because of the hole. LOL :D
5. When Dobby showed up for the first time. And Dobby was so cute!
6. When Harry went to visit his parents’ grave at Godric’s Hollow. Then Hermione leaned on his shoulder to comfort him.
7. When Dobby died by the Bellatrix's knife.
8. When Ron and Harry fought, because Ron jealous to Harry.
9. When Ron came back and saved Harry.
10. When Harry and Hermione danced in the tent and it was absolutely the cutest scene ever.


This is the best by far. You won't be disappointed. And I really can't wait for the part 2.


Anyway, this is the parody picture of you-know-who. I'm laughing really out loud when I look at this picture. Errr I just can't imagine if you-know-who did the waka-waka dance like Shakira did :p

Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------