ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


A Thing Called Family







Okay, now I wanna post these pictures of me and my friends. FYI, this pictures taken in Washitsu on the beginning of 2010. Psssttt.. Do I look cute on this yellow kimono? :p
Anyway, by looking at these photos, I remember about my grand grandmother. She's a Japanese, but unfortunately my face doesn't look like a person who has the Japanese blood. My skin is dark, my eyes are big and I don't have a cute lips like the girls on manga. LOL. But, my brother and cousin are soo Japanese, so almost people call them "Chinese" or "Sipit". My cousin also has a nickname "Yoko", really cute for a boy's nickname huh. But, oddly, my youngest sister seems like she has the Caucasian blood. She has a light skin, brown hair, brown eyes, sharp nose and small lips. LOL LOL LOL. So, we're siblings who have different facial structures. Weird, right?

Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------