ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Happy Birthday My Beloved Mom

A do-it-yourself greeting card for mom


I'd like to tell you on this special day
How much I love you in every way
My love for you is an endless line
I apologize if I ever whine
My love reaches far beyond the sky
I'm sorry if I ever lie
I love you more than fish love the sea
Or more than a flower loves a bee
If I could reach beyond the earth
To where the universe gave birth
To millions of shining stars anew
I'd find the brightest and give it to you
You do so much for all of us
Even when we make a fuss
You work all day and never rest
You seem to always know what's best
I'm thankful for all that you do
And I know you'll always love me too
You're very special as you can see
I love you, the greatest mom there could ever be



I just wanted to let you know, that God blessed me with an amazing mother. I hope to have you throughout my life and help me through my fears. I'll look to you, through times of strife, please help me dry my tears. I know at times I can be a brat, but I love our times together. I love you mom, please know that, it's a promise that lasts forever.

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------