ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Oh, You're My Stress-Relievers
Several things that boost my mood when I get a bad mood, because I have a fluctuating mood. Easy to be happy but also easy to turn it down.

1. A cup of latte macchiato


I don't know why, it's just like a boredom-killer for me :p


2. It's raining outside, and I'm in my room with a warm blanket around me


Things which I love from the rains are the sound and the scent. Sooo calming :)


3. A pile of novels


If I get bored, I just go to my bookshelf and find out a good thing to read. I'm currently reading Negeri Van Oranje. A great book!


4. Playlist on my iTunes


Just wear my eye-mask and earphone, then go to sleep!


5. The stars, moon, and sky


They're the best stress-reliever!


6. Lying on a field which has a lot of dandelions


I love dandelions, no matter what.


7. Hugged by someone that I care about


LOL. It's stupid but it's really nice to know, there's a person that cares about me.


8. My Russian class


It's difficult, but I have a great passion to learn Russian, til I can forget my bad mood.


9. A pencil on my right hand, a sketchbook on my left hand and candies in my mouth


Thinking, drawing and chewing candies.


10. Someone gives me a free ticket to Europe (You wish, Prilly!!! LOL :P)


I mean, who doesn't? But, it's a really high expectation.

Libellés : , , , , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------