1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.
All artworks and photographs here, are by my hands, unless a source is mentioned.
Prilly A. Damayani
Well, I get overly nervous when I notice people noticing how overly nervous I am.
Oh, You're My Stress-RelieversSeveral things that boost my mood when I get a bad mood, because I have a fluctuating mood. Easy to be happy but also easy to turn it down.
1. A cup of latte macchiato
I don't know why, it's just like a boredom-killer for me :p
2. It's raining outside, and I'm in my room with a warm blanket around me
Things which I love from the rains are the sound and the scent. Sooo calming :)
3. A pile of novels
If I get bored, I just go to my bookshelf and find out a good thing to read. I'm currently reading Negeri Van Oranje. A great book!
4. Playlist on my iTunes
Just wear my eye-mask and earphone, then go to sleep!
5. The stars, moon, and sky
They're the best stress-reliever!
6. Lying on a field which has a lot of dandelions
I love dandelions, no matter what.
7. Hugged by someone that I care about
LOL. It's stupid but it's really nice to know, there's a person that cares about me.
8. My Russian class
It's difficult, but I have a great passion to learn Russian, til I can forget my bad mood.
9. A pencil on my right hand, a sketchbook on my left hand and candies in my mouth
Thinking, drawing and chewing candies.
10. Someone gives me a free ticket to Europe (You wish, Prilly!!! LOL :P)
I mean, who doesn't? But, it's a really high expectation.
0 comment(s)Post a comment