ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Can I Ask You For Some Wishes?
I wish you would call me more just to check up on me.
I wish you would ask me to hang out.
I wish you wouldn’t complain so much about me, I'm not perfect.
I wish you wouldn’t go to sleep so damn early, stay up one night just for me.
I wish you would wake up in the middle of the night and call me because you can’t sleep.
I wish one of my text about how I can’t sleep would wake you up and you would reply.
I wish you would tell me what you like about me, not that I'm a cutie or whatever.
I wish you’d say your happy more.
I wish, I wish, I wish.
I wish I could tell you all of this.

Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------