ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Today's Wishlist
Dear life, today I want:

- A trip to Europe
- Get lost in Paris
- Study overseas with my friends
- A cup of hot chocolate
- A good conversation with people that I don't really get along with
- A minute for myself
- An amazing haircuts
- An angora, persian or himalayan cats
- A bunch of new shoegaze, ambient, post rock, acoustic, indie, electronic albums
- Straight A for my middle test
- iPod Touch 4th generation 32 GB
- Anything about owls, because I'm going krazee with them
- Go to the dentist
- Cute home-deco from IKEA
- Make a sweet escape to some place without college and tasks and assignments
- Lots of dandelions on a field
- Matryoshka dolls
- Stay pescetarian
- Smile a lot!
- Cook for a lovely one
- Falling in love and to be loved. I mean, who doesn't?



Someday, it's my favorite word lol :D

Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------