ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Jatinangor Sky


It’s gloomy and wet and cold on Jatinangor today but I'm happily indoors at the moment. I'm sitting in my bed with my warm blanket around me, writing on my laptop, while raining outside. And I'm warming up again. Have a not really good day? Put on some good music and look at the stars and the sky, even it's just in a picture because really dark and pretty cold outside. OK, I’m done.

1. The Strokes - Under Control
2. Rise Against - Swing Life Away
3. Sky Sailing - Brielle
4. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Hysteric
5. Taking Back Sunday - This Photograph Is Proof
6. Halfway Deserted - You Are My Heart
7. Wixel - On My Way To The Moon
8. Allred - Across The Universe
9. Coldplay - Life In Technicolor
10. Bat For Lashes - Sad Eyes
11. Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism
12. Gregory And The Hawk - Boats And Birds
13. Letting Up Despite Great Faults - Folding Under Stories Told
14. Muse - Unintended
15. Oasis - Champagne Supernova


Darn you iTunes, you won't let me out from my room :p

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------