ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


A Lot of Things Today, Let Me Tell You
Things that I'm thankful for today:

1. A lot of assignments. HA.. HA.. HA..
2. Delicious beverages. Hot chocolate vanilla, strawberry juice and mineral water
3. The sun. Finally, I can hang and dry my clothes
4. Good foods. Mushroom cream soup, crispy fried shrimps and rice of course
5. Friends that really understand me
6. Love from my family
7. Music, for boosting up my mood today
8. Cameras & notebook
9. Negeri Van Oranje. This is a really really good book. I recommend this for you
10. EFIR seminar with the people from Indonesian foreign ministry & Russian midtest tomorrow. Geez, I haven't study and read the materials for the midtest. I'm excited to the seminar but not the midtest *sigh*

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------