ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Escapism Is A Best, Easiest and Cheapest Way To Escape From Boredom


Why escapism? Yeah, lately I often don't concentrate when I'm on my class and while I'm doing something. It feels like there's something that going to explode from myself. Maybe it just because this week is sooo over limit. There are a pile of tasks, papers, articles, and this week is the midtest week. Even when the weekend I still have to think about the tasks. So when I'm on my class, I always imagine about the holidays, beaches, hiking, etc. Could I have a holiday trip without have to think about the tasks? I need holidaaaayyyy :(

Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------