ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Current Addiction: Anything About Owl
What accessories I often use? Necklaces! For some reason, if I didn't wear a necklace, I'd feel that something is missing. I have a lot of necklaces, that I might not post here all.



These are my favorite necklaces. Owl! FYI, I love the owl. Clothes, sweaters, necklaces, rings, etc, all about owl. It's a very cute animal. Why? Because, they can rotate their head for about 360 degrees. wow, amazing! I've always wanted to have owl as a pet, but because there are some considerations, I don't maintain it. Hmmm okay, soon soon, I'll have Hedwig as my pet :p

Libellés : , , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------