ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


I'm A Nighthawk and They Save Me #6


1. Story of The Year - Anthem of Our Dying Day
2. Escape The Fate - Harder Than You Know
3. Underoath - Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape
4. Bring Me The Horizon - 15 Fathoms Counting
5. From Autumn to Ashes - Autumn Monologue
6. Killswitch Engage - My Curse
7. Dream Theater - The Spirit Carries On
8. Alesana - The Third Temptation of Paris
9. Versa Emerge - The Blank Static Screen
10. Explosions In The Sky - Your Hand In Mine


I guess you'd feel a little weird with the list of songs above. Yeah, I used to be an emo kid. But it's not the same as today's emo kid who doesn't know anything about emo, they're just a kind of plagiarism in the name of solidarity.
When I was junior high, I was full of teenage problems. To relieve from the problem, I ever thought to torture myself. Hmm.. It's not just a thought, but practically every month there will be new cuts on my hands. Okay, they're all the past that I will never repeat, because I realize if I hurt myself, it means I ran away from trouble.
Please enjoy the list of my old songs. This list I composed doesn't necessarily contain the most brilliant melodies or mind fucking lyrics that other songs I have yet to hear may have, but they are still ones that mean a lot to me :p

Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------