ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Stupid Conversation About Breasts That Leads Me To My Highschool Memories


LOL this night, I have a conversation with my old friend, Tiara. We talk about our stupid moments at high school and about a-pair-of-something-that-women-always-have-that-looks-like-a-mountain. It such a shameful yet funny conversation hahaha.







After that, we shared our old photos. Damn you, Tiara!!!! My face looks awful in that picture. Yaaah as you know, the photo was taken from a long time ago. By looking at these old photos, I realize that I really miss the junior high and highschool time :(

Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------