ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Procrastinating #2
ABC’s on my life

A - Available: yes
B - Best Friend(s): rockstars, nad, pretong, henoy, uni
D - Dad’s Name: adam
E - Easiest Person To Talk To: mamsky & BFFs
F - Favorite Food: anything about chocolate, all of the pescetarian foods
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms: gummy bears all the way
H - Hometown: bontang, a little town with tons of fun
I - Instrument: guitar, bass
J - Job: freelance designer & stuck-dent
K - Kids: none
L - Longest Car Ride: 10 hours plus stops
M - Milk Flavor: chocolate
N - Number Of Siblings: 1 brother & 1 sister
O - One Wish: graduate as a bachelor of political science in 2013, build a private villa in New Zealand
P - Phobias: worms, needles & being abandoned with my lovelies
Q - Favorite Quote: “I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.”
R - Reason To Smile: PATRICK STAR, jokes, family & BFFs
S - Song You Last Heard: Lostprophets - Rooftops
T - Time You Woke Up: 06.45 am
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I'm a baby giraffe. LOL!
V - Vegetable: cabbages, tomatoes, spinach, potatoes, except beans
W - Worst Habits: wiggling my legs all the time, chewing straws, procrastinating, peeling off my lips when it got chapped
X - X-Rays You’ve Had: dental stuff
Y - Your Favorite Pastime: when I was driving my bicycle on jr high school, high-school time!
Z - Zodiac Sign: aries

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------