ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Living A Full Life On The Outside, Starts From The Inside
Have you ever seen the new ads of Nutrilon Royal 3? Pasti sudah lah yaa. Dari awal gue melihat ads ini, gue udah tertarik sama angle-angle pengambilan videonya, juga setting-setting yang menjadi tempat pengambilan gambar untuk ads ini. Selain itu, tiap-tiap kalimat yang disebutkan oleh narator yang sangat mengena.

I want to live my life to the absolute fullest
To open my eyes to be all I can be
To travel roads not taken, to meet faces unknown
To feel the wind, to touch the stars
I promise to discover myself
To stand tall with greatness
To chase down and catch every dream

LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE

Mulailah perubahan dari diri sendiri, even from the littlest thing.

Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------