ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


30 Days Challenges
Day 04 - Your views on religion

My religious view is Islam. I've been a Moslem since I was born, and I'm proud to be a Moslem. Maybe, there are some people that always said "Moslem is a terrorist's religion" or the worst thing, when I was online at omegle then a boy from US asked me, "where do you live?", I just answered "Indonesia". Then he said, "Fuck off, Moslem! I hate you."
I really disappointed when he said like that. Hello, Moslem is not a terrorist's religion. Moslem loves peace and respect to another religions. All religions don't teach their adherents to commit a crime.
In my big family, some cousins, gradmas and grandpas, aunties and uncles are Christian. Because, my ancestor is a Japanese and also have the Bataknese blood. But I respect and love them too. Even we're different, we're still family. I know that all religion is good, so we have to tolerance every differences of us.

Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------