ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


My Mother's Day Gift
I couldn't find the perfect card, that said just what I meant. So I sat down and started to write this simple, dumb lament. See right there I couldn't think of a word. Now how stupid do I sound? For writing out this random poem, not really knowing what to put down.
I ran out of money last week, so I can't buy you a gift. I'm not rich. So I can barely afford postage. This poem doesn't really rhyme. It just flows kind of nice. I hope that this simple gesture makes your day shine bright.

Thank you
My beautiful source of life
Thank you for bringing me here
Dearest part of me, where would I be without you
Sometimes I curse you for bringing me into a world like this one
But when I see the beauty that it holds, I thank you
My love for you grows

Thank you
For every tear and every ounce of pain you went through
Home when I have none, thank you for being
And even though you may have thought about it
Thank you for not giving up

Your the one that gave me birth
So happy mother's day
And I know that it's cliche
But I love you

I want you to know mom
that you're the greatest in the world
and I wouldn't trade you for a thing


Now when people ask about you and question who you are, I simply smile and look at them because you're the best there is by far. This poem may not be short, but the words are few to explain the way, I fully and completely love you.

Happy mother's day, mom!

Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------