ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Happy Birthday, Dad!
Happy birthday, dad!

I utterly love you, dad, and give thanks for everything you’ve done for our family. I’ll always appreciate your lessons and respect the lectures you keep giving me, even in the future.

I've not been a good daughter and I'm gonna try for that now. Thank you for bein a part of my life and I couldn't ask for more. You're the reason im alive.

Thank you for always being there for me, the family, and even the rest of the world. You’re wonderful, kind, caring, loving, and special in every way. Have a wonderful birthday, dad!

Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------