ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


I Miss You, There's No More I Can Say
You sent me a message on YM the other day, and asked me if I missed you, I was being honest and I told you yes. You didn’t say anything after that. I told you that I’d talk to you again and to take care, you said okay. How do you think that makes me feel? I went through so much shit for you, I cried my eyes out for you. I stayed up till five a.m. to help you with your problems, when you were crying. After all that bullshit, I DO MISS YOU. I counted on you, and you were the only one I really trusted. I clicked with you so fast. And now, it’s like we’re not even friends. Those 11 hour conversations on the phone, Oh boy. Tell me what did those mean to you. Your cute text messages, waking up early in the morning just to call me before school. I miss it, but you confuse me so much. I can’t get a simple, hey how are you? And now I sit around wondering what to do. I even wonder how you are sometimes. If only things could be the same, i’d ask you.

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------