ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Randomness #2
I love this site and I never expected to be in here before! I just interested when I saw my friend’s blog and BAM… I made an account in here. LOL

I had an not-really-okay day today. I woke up at 10 am. And I forgot to go to my campus. And the worst, STOMACHACHE! I miss having some time to myself. Like just a day to pamper myself. Haha! Soon, soon.

I have ten gazillion things to do. Geopolitics, geoculture and geostrategy (ass)ignment, presentation for International Relations in Region & English for International Relations, Makrab Fisip’s flyers, and social department programs! Oh the horror! I still have no clue what I should make. This is baddddd, so baddddd :(

Okay, shall continue reblogging!


Love, P!

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------