ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


moving on is simple. it's what we leave behind that's hard
You said I'm too good for you. Then are you too good to be true?
You said I deserve someone better. Then do you think that you're not good?
You said, you're afraid to do something bad to me. Then do you think I'm not bad?
But you said, a soulmate is still a soulmate. Then will I have an opportunity to be someone better for you?
Do you know, I liked you since 5 years ago until now. People told me that I'm crazy, but it's a fact.

Dearest A.Y., do you know, it's amazing to know how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces :)

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------