ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


A City Called Jatinangor


Yeah, this is my second town. After my sweet little hometown, Bontang. Until now, there's the time that I feel like, "Uh, why I hesitate myself to live in here?". Even, my hometown is bigger than this town. But, I convince myself to accept the way that has given to me. I'm sure, that I have to live here, and continue study at Padjadjaran University is the best way. 4 years aren't a long time. I found some cool bestfriends here. I must admit that live in Jatinangor gives me so many kind of live lessons. Okay, wish me luck. I have to graduate in 2013.

Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------