ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


30 Days Challenges
Day 24 – Somewhere you would like to travel

Of course, Germany. I don't know why I have a big passion to this country. Maybe, it's because it has a great historical side which is very important to be analyzed and studied. Besides, I really interested to its architectural, which still has the medieval style. I totally regret my decision which is wasting my opportunity to continue my study in Uni Bonn, Germany. Well, maybe it's not the right time for me to go there. LOL soon soon!
I really hope someday I can work in Indonesian embassy for the Germany. So, I can travel this whole country.

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------