ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Blue
One way road, don't care what I find.
A little thunders good, I thought maybe you would.
But it's okay, we all feel left out.
Sometimes growing up, it can get you down.

- Land of Talk - It's Okay


Out in the pale grey moth light sky.
I see my breath like ghosts to fragile to take flight.
I held the photo to the light.
And traced the symmetry as fingerprints divide.

- Memoryhouse - Bonfire


I've been so lonely these days. I feel like something's missing, but I don't know what it is. It feels like there's an emptiness that hot chocolate won't fill, nor strawberry milk, nor mint tea.


Maybe it's the thing called "feeling blue".

Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------