ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Is It Still There In Your Hands?
Where are you?
Hello? Are you there?
I just wanted to let you know that you took my heart with you.
Though I'm sure you already know that.
We were happy once, we were together. Do you remember?
But now, where am I? Where are you?
I'm not happy anymore.
We were so close, once. Do you remember?
But not anymore.
Or at least, that's the way it seems.
Didn't you say you still wanted to be friends?
I do too.
But you don't talk to me.
I try.
I try to talk to you.
But it's like you're not even there.
You still have my heart with you, you know.
I'm not asking for it back, it's okay.


I miss all the fun times we had and how much we always made each other laugh. I miss seeing you smile at me. I really miss talking to you and the comfort of your friendship. I’m sorry for acting the way I have been. How I just completely shut you out and ignored you then I was a massive bitch. I shouldn’t have done that. I guess I freaked out because you see I liked you. More than a friend you’d say. And well I liked you because you made me feel like I wasn’t invisible. You actually cared about me. You were always so sweet and had a smile on my face constantly.
I loved how we could talk to each other and tell how we felt. I found that I
liked you because we were so much alike but we were even more different. You were such a great friend and you made me happy. But I screwed that up as you can tell. I just wanted to say that I'M SORRY and that I miss you.




Sorry, I really don't want to disappoint you again, I'm afraid to lose you, D. Geryansyah

Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------