ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


And I wish I still Had Simple Little Innocent Thoughts
When I was a kid I had my whole life planned ahead of me. I wanted to be a doctor, an astronaut, a rockstar or a superhero. I wasn’t going to let obstacles stop me from what I wanted to be. I planned on having a lovely husband, being successful, and living a great life. I used to think that if I wanna achieve that it would be so easy. Then, a few years later, I feel it's harder than I thought it would be.



I miss being a little girl who had no worries & no stress. I miss being a little girl that no one cared how I dressed and I could be myself. When did the people out there turn so judgmental? I miss being a kid when the simplicity of life was wonderful. I didn’t have to worry about handing in assignments. I could live life freely. It was hard for me to make mistakes under the watchful eyes of our parents and they were there to guide me every step of the way and pick me up if I fall. Now, I face my life’s challenges more independently. It’s a tough world out there. The world is more gentle when I'm new to it.



Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------