ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out


This is the best song I've ever heard since I was on junior high. The lyrics, music, and see how Liam sing were just perfect. This song makes me calm when I was desperate of something, makes me feel better. It can stop me crying even I really want to scream.

And this song tell us not to give up (not just easily but in hard ways too). Life must go on, show must go on, because there's a lot of sky to reach up there. It's a selfish if we just cry all along the day and regret something that you know it won't come back. Fight up! At least for your ownsake! Stop crying your heart out! Show your wide smile to everyone! :)



Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------