ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Procrastinating #3
10 things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now
1. Oh I really miss you, mom & dad. If only the distance from Bandung to Bontang isn't that far :(
2. Belajar yang rajin, brother. Kejar Arsitektur ITB sampai dapat!
3. Sister, rambutmu kayak jagung tapi aku kangeeenn.
4. Yo my bestfriends & partner of crime ever, Rockstars!
5. Semangat PPKMB & Symphonesia, HI Unpad 2009.
6. I know you're stalking me, beeyotch! But, don't be a two-faced-girl lah. Brraahahahaha :D
7. I'll start my brand new life, without you in it, Mr. A.
8. Stop yelling and laughing out loud lah, you're not alone.
9. Damn you, a man who stole my blackberry and money! Karma does exist.
10. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHH!!!!

9 things people may not know about you
1. I'm shy.
2. I'm having a mental disorder. Yeah, not literally by the way.
3. I'm a dreamer.
4. I'm deathly afraid to worms and snakes.
8. I used to afraid to round-shaped things. Such as ball.
6. I hate people, yeah sometimes.
7. I hate being in the crowds
8. I hate being abandoned by people that I love.
9. I'm from outer space. LOL

8 ways to win my heart
1. Be yourself.
2. Be a broad-minded person.
3. Into music or art.
4. Don't compare me with anyone else.
5. Be serious, but sometimes can be funny.
6. Be humble.
7. Don't be cheesy.
8. Be honest whatever you are.

7 things that cross your mind a lot
1. The sky is blue. Why?
2. Why did Thomas Alva Edison create the lamp?
3. What will I be when I'm 25?
4. Hometown.
5. Am I weird? Am I wrong?
6. People can do something. Why not me?
7. GPA.

6 things you do before you fall asleep
1. Listening to the good music.
2. Playing with my ear.
3. Blogging.
4. Staring at my mobile phone screen.
5. Dreaming, thinking and questioning.
6. Wondering about what will happen tomorrow.

5 things you notice around you
1. My traveling-journal.
2. Tooth-shaped pen case.
3. A pile of books.
4. Animal printed pillows and purple bedsheet.
5. Tumbler.

4 things you wish you never did
1. Membatalkan kuliah saya di Jerman.
2. Melewatkan masa SMA begitu saja.
3. Resign dari band.
4. Knew him five years ago.

3 songs you like right now
1. Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out. Always and always.
2. Radiohead - Lotus Flower.
3. Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn.

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Make my mom and dad proud for having a daughter like me. Then, have a husband and cute children that love each other.
2. Go around the world and take every lesson that I'll get.

1 confession
I'm not a cheesy person who like to say the love words. But, I'll say this. I love you, my beloved people (yeah, even you two-faced-girl hahah). Psssttt... This is a rare occurence loh :p


I found this question from here. I didn't mean to steal it, so I put your link to this post. :)

Libellés : ,

1 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------