ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Blowing Happiness!


Happy enough. I don't expect much. I don't get much, I don't give much. I generally enjoy whatever comes along. That's my answer for you. -From Waitress movie


I surround myself with positive people, I smile almost everyday. I never end my day without laughing, which is never too hard with the friends i have here. I hate seeing people down. I know how horrible it was for me, it feels like I was in a deep dark hole that I thought I would never get out of. But I just wanna say that it is possible. So show the world your smile! :)



Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------