ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


It's Funny When A Little Thing Can Make Me Happy
It's midnight already. And I'm thinking a lot of things that make me happy. And I just realized how little things can blow happiness on someone. Here they are the-things-that-make-me-happy list.

Falling in love, I love the feeling when there are butterflies on my stomach. Laughing so hard till both my jaw and stomach hurt. Playing with kittens. Waking up and realizing that I still have a lot of hours to sleep. Having a hot shower on a cold night. Spending a day by listening to my favorite songs and reading a good book. Lying on the bed listening to the sound of the rain outside. Blowing bubbles on the park. Rolling over the greeny grass. Staring at the sky and the clouds. Going outside and seeing the sun's spectrum. Having a good conversation. Catching up with some old friends. Finding some money in my bag or jeans, especially when my money have ran out. Finding out that someone's asking about my day. Running something perfectly. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about me. Giggling. Writing this.



Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------