ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


A Sweet Box of Life


Yeah, my mom always said that life was like a box of chocolate. I'll never know what I'm gonna get. What a positive upbeat way to describe the uncertainty of life. Sometimes really sweet, really bitter, a bit sweet or a bit bitter.

I feel like the taste of my life is just the same as Lindt Dark Chocolate 40%. Sometimes I feel that there are some things in my life which are very sweet. Laughter and jokes are always exist in my days. The presence of sweetness in my chocolate life mainly arise because of the friends and family. But sometimes there is a bitter taste on my tongue, just like my life. As the people said, life is not always smooth as you expected and you wanted, but a little rough.

I have no idea what life will give me next, but whatever it is, it will be sweet. I believe that :)



Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------