ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


What You Wear Is What You Are
Following trend is fashionable. Ignoring trend is stylish. -Pretty P.


I'm not brand-minded person. Clothes with any brands, if I feel comfortable and suitable, I'll wear them. I'm not fashionable and I'm not the one that follows the trend. My favorite place to buy clothes is the thrift market. A lot of "surprises" there.



Things that really fit me: Denim jacket, loose t-shirts, denim short unfinished, big shirts, studded black bag, black tights, black Chuck Taylor, leather belt and geeky glasses (to protect my eyes from the dust). Yeah, just them.

Many people ask me, "Why you don't make a fashion blog?". No, no, fashion isn't my main concern. I'm really into music and art, but not fashion. So, it's weird if I forced myself to make a fashion blog just like the other people do when in fact I'm not into fashion.

So, be unique and effortless, readers. No offense ya :)



Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------