ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Hello Marvelous March!


It's March already. Oh wait.. wait.. We're seriously in the THIRD month of the year already?! I can't believe that. Yeah, literally. Time flies fast. WOOOHOOO!! I think March gonna be a really busy month. By the way, I've decided to set more goals for myself. Here are my short-term-resolutions for the month of March.

Happiness. A lot of love. More retain a peaceful state of mind. Be positive. Eat well. No soda, no junk food, and no preservative. Workouts. STUDY HARD.

Welcome March, month of errr... mid-term!!!!



Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------