ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


And This Solitary Moment...


Here I am, sitting on the park bench. Alone. Cars are passing on the road. But I'm still feeling alone. People are talking, chatting, blabbing, laughing. They're on their own businesses. But I'm still feeling that no one's around. Birds are chasing each other. But it's still quite. It feels like my voice echoing in my ears.

Solitary moment? Have you ever feel it? A moment that you're surrounded by people but you feel that no one's around you. A moment that you can hear your own heartbeat. A moment that you feel... alone.



Libellés : ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------