ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Pray For Japan


I'm watching the Japan's tsunami footage right now, and it really breaks my heart. The news reporter on television said that 2000 people died, 10000 more people expected to be confirmed dead, 2000 people injured, 530000 people displaced and stayed in 2500 evacuation centres, and 24000 people still completely isolated and cannot be reached. Awful. Let's pray for Japan! Pray that it all ends soon and they can recover from this.


P.S.: I'm Indonesian, but there's a little bit of Japanese blood in me.
P.P.S.: How are you, my childhood neighbors, Yuki, Saori, Aunt Darsini and your husband? Suddenly I remember when I was a kid, I always went to your house.
P.P.P.S.: How are you uncle and all my relatives?
P.P.P.P.S.: I hope that you're all alright :)
P.P.P.P.P.S.: Everyone is with you, Japan, so heal from this quickly.




Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------