ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Happy Birthday, Mom!
Happy birthday for the best woman on earth, my beloved mom. I'd like to tell you on this special day. How much I love you in every way.

Mom,
You are the one who has shown me the lights. You are the win who wins my fights.
You are the one who stands by my side. You are my wings that make me glide.
You are the tissues that wipe away my tears. You are the one who fights away my fears.
You are the one who gives me a shoulder. You are my strength, you are my boulder.
You are the one who has put a roof above my head. You are the one who has taught me not to see red.
You are my guide, whom has shown me the way. You are the sun that brightens my day.
You are the one so dear to my heart. You are the one who has taken me in.
You are the one who has taught me life isn't so dim. You are the path to the direction I choose.
You are the one who wipes away my blues. You are my guide that has shown me the way.
My love for you is an endless line. I apologize if I ever whine.
My love reaches far beyond the sky. I'm sorry if I ever lie.
I love you more than fish love the sea. Or more than a flower loves a bee.
If I could reach beyond the Earth. To where the universe gave birth. To millions of shining stars anew.
I'd find the brightest and give it to you. You do so much for me. Even when I make a fuss.
You work all day and never rest. You seem to always know what's best.
I'm thankful for all that you do. And I know you'll always love me too. You're very special as you can see.
Without you here, I'd be falling apart. Without you in my life I couldn't carry on. Everything I have, it would all be gone.
So thank you mom for keeping my strong. You are the one who keeps me holding on.
I love you, the greatest woman on earth.

Really sorry, mom, I can't buy you a gift or something. But, someday I'm gonna make you point your finger at me and say "She is my daughter and I'm proud of her."

Libellés : ,

2 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------