ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Off You Go, Like A Setting Sun
If I never really had you, why do I feel like I’m losing you? Why am I hurting this bad? Yes, we're in love, but just in my dream. And when I wake up, I just get nothing. Just the wound, that you've made in my heart, grows bigger and deeper.



For over 5 years I’ve wanted you. You came into my life because you were a friend of some friends, but you came into my life at a time that I already had a boyfriend. You still flirted with me, and then you stopped coming around. After months, I broke up with that boy and then we started keeping in touch again, by phone and sms. You're just like the wind, always come and go. I thought I was like a little sister to you. I thought you were just trying to be a good friend. I thought you were just being nice.

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------